Wednesday 3 August 2016

Pitfallen!

As you know, Underland is a working title, Dread Pirate Booty I'm just not into. I'm considering Pitfallen.  I like Pitfallen for two reasons, 1) It's a nod to the classic 80s Atari game which I'm taking a little inspiration from, and 2) the 'fallen' bit kind of suggests undead, or lost souls, which is definitely an aspect of the game.

What do people think of Pitfallen?

To be honest, I'd much rather go with something like: What we do in the shadows (which is a great film btw! - check it out).

So we could go with something like: What happens in the shadows.  Not too keen on it though.

I'm really stuck on this, I like the idea of a phrase style title.  Any suggestions, stick 'em in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to keep changing the title of this blog until I'm satisfied!

    ReplyDelete