Wednesday 24 February 2016

Underland is getting UX'd up!

So... just got off the blower with my friend, Joost, who wants to use Underland (working title!) as a basis for a UX project he's working on.

The first steps of which will be to develop personas so we can explore core functionality and interaction design.

Obviously nothing's set in stone - I just really like the idea of a) being able to support his UX project by giving him something to focus on; and b) a bunch of strangers sitting round talking about Underland!  :-)

Now if I can only get another 500,000 people doing that!

pilch out!


p.s. On a completely separate note, I'm not overly enamoured with the name Underland, nor its original predecessor - Dread Pirate Booty.  Currently I'm in favour of going with something a little more prosaic like:  What Shape the Night Brings.

What I'd really like however is some suggestions.  So hit up the comments with any ideas you have.  As always, bonus points will be awarded!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment